We are and will continue to be a trademark and design specializing patent firm.
Since our establishment in 1987 as one of the few patent firms specializing in trademarks and designs, we have been providing sophisticated and prompt services in the creation, protection, and exploitation of intellectual property.
We provide a wide range of services, including not only patent applications, examinations, and appeals before the Japan Patent Office, but also searches, expert opinions, litigation, copyright-related services, and customs import/export injunction procedures.
In addition, in order to meet the global needs for intellectual property protection, we have established a system of close cooperation with agents in various countries, thereby providing comprehensive services ranging from application procedures to the resolution of complex problems that arise in various countries.
In 1990, we formed "ADVICELINK," a group of specialists from different industries with lawyers, certified public accountants, tax accountants, architects, and others, to provide services to solve problems from all aspects.
- Filing of applications for trademark and design registration
- Interim processing of applications for trademark and design registration (submission of written opinions and amendments)
- Appeals against examiner's decision of refusal and appeals against dismissal of amendments in relation to trademarks and designs
- Judgments on trademarks and designs
- Litigation for revocation of trial decisions in connection with trademarks and designs
- Applications for registration of trademarks and designs
Strengthening of legal protection
- Opposition to trademark registration
- Trademark registration invalidation trials
- Trademark registration invalidation trials
- Trademark and design invalidation appeals
- Representation in specific infringement litigation relating to trademark rights, design rights and other intellectual property rights
- Warnings against trademark infringement, design infringement, and unfair competition
- Legal management of trademark and design rights (trademark renewal procedures, design annuity payment procedures, etc.)
Prevention of disputes
- Expert opinions on the similarity of trademarks and designs
- Expert opinions on the value of trademarks and designs
- Trademark and design searches
- Consultation on trademark, design, unfair competition, and copyright infringement
Correspondence to countries around the world
- Filing of applications for trademark, design and copyright registration in countries around the world
- Interim processing of applications for trademark and design registration (submission of written opinions and procedural amendments)
- Cooperation with agents in various countries for the protection of trademarks, designs and other intellectual property rights
- Handling of enforcement actions against overseas counterfeiters
- Consultation on various matters relating to anti-counterfeiting measures overseas
- International applications based on the Madrid Protocol (Madrid Protocol)
- Consultation regarding counterfeit products in Japan and overseas
- Consultation on various matters relating to counterfeit goods in Japan and overseas
Related and Peripheral Services
- Review of trademarks and designs for naming and logo designs
- Consultation regarding licensing agreements and other matters relating to trademarks, designs, and other intellectual property rights
- Consultation regarding unfair competition and copyrighted works
- Procedures for copyright registration
- Consultation on registration of seeds and seedlings
- Provision of information on trademarks, designs, and other intellectual property rights
IIJIMA INTERNATIONAL TRADEMARK AND PATENT FIRM
- Address：6F, Samon Eleven Building, 3-1, Samon-cho,Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0017, Japan
- Tel：+81-3-3358-1221 Fax：+81-3-3358-1236
- E-mail： firstname.lastname@example.org/
- Access to our office
Marunouchi Line: Yotsuya 3-chome station 1 minute
- Education: Chuo University (B.A in Law)
Qualification: Patent attorney, admitted in 2005
Additional indication of specific infringement litigation representation (2008)．Inauguration of the President(2022).
Partners & Associates
- Education: Sophia University (B.A in Law)
Qualification: Patent attorney, admitted in 2007
Additional indication of specific infringement litigation representation (2011)
- Chuo University (M.A in Law)
Qualification: Patent attorney, admitted in 1998
- Patent attorney in China
[CCPIT Patent & Trademark Law Office]
- Patent attorney in Korea
［KIM & CHANG Law Office］
Introduction of the Founder
- Education: Rikkyo University (B.A in Law)
Qualification: Patent attorney, admitted in 1979 Additional indication of specific infringement litigation representation (2004) Inauguration of the chairman (2022).
- May 1987
- Iijima Trademark & Patent Firm established
- October 1989
- Iijima International Intellectual Property Institute established
- May 2014
- Name changed to Iijima International Trademark & Patent Firm
- July 2021
- Iijima International Trademark & Patent Firm established
- January 2022
- Merged with Iijima International Trademark & Patent Firm
- May 2022
- Name changed to Patent Attorney Corporation Iijima International Trademark & Patent Firm
To the present
Toward the protection of personal information
Personal Information Protection Policy
- The Firm shall protect personal information with full awareness of its mission and responsibilities as a patent attorney and patent attorney corporation.
- We will acquire, use, and provide personal information appropriately and only to the extent necessary for fair business activities.
(The Firm shall acquire and use personal information appropriately and shall not, in principle, provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the individual concerned.)
- The Firm shall take reasonable security measures and take necessary corrective measures to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of personal information held by the Firm.
- The Firm will comply with laws, regulations, and other norms related to personal information.
- We will continuously review, improve, and enhance our efforts to protect personal information.
Handling of Personal Information
The Firm receives and uses personal information from you. The following is an explanation of the Firm's handling of personal information.
Purpose of use of personal information to be acquired
The purposes of use of personal information obtained by the Firm are as follows
- To report and communicate the contents of the Firm's business and to provide information regarding the contents of the Firm's business
- To provide information on publication of books, etc.
- Provision of information on seminars, services, etc. recommended by the Firm
- Other purposes of use related to 1. through 3. above.
Non-disclosure and non-provision of personal information to third parties
In principle, the Firm shall not disclose or provide personal information held by the Firm to any third party, except in the following cases
- when the consent of the individual has been obtained
- when personal information is disclosed in such a manner that individuals cannot be identified
- when the handling of personal information is outsourced to an outside contractor for reasons such as to facilitate smooth business operations.
(In this case, the Company will select a contractor with adequate protection standards and implement appropriate management through contractual obligations or other means.)
- When disclosure of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of the customer or a third party and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
- When disclosure of personal information is required by legal order, etc.
IIJIMA INTERNATIONAL TRADEMARK AND PATENT OFFICE
All Rights Reserved.